Spending Manners

Manners for Spending : 
Generous spending or spending it on unnecessary items is like wasting the money. While shopping, make sure that you shop for your requirements and satisfaction, not to impress others.
Do your grocery shopping monthly or weekly. This will save your money and fuel. The more you visit superstores, the more unnecessary expense you will incur. Make two lists of monthly grocery items, i.e one for perishables i.e fresh vegetables, fruits, eggs, bread, milk, meat etc and the other for non-perishables i.e soaps, detergents, shampoos, sodas, sauces, jams, bought monthly from the wholesale market, whereas the perishable items could be bought weekly. If you do so, you will observe that your monthly bill has reduced significantly.

Most of people having the habit of buying everything they see without even taking a minute to decide if it is required or not? Before buying make sure that the thing, Do you need it? Is it beautiful, in look, color, shape etc? Is it suitable for the place you are considering buying it for? If you observe these few guidelines, you will see spending and shopping halved.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful to many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting guys and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...