Manners for Accommodation, Furnishing and Decoration

Accommodation, Furnishing and Decoration Manners
Things should always be in placed where they belong. Everything you have in your home should be dirt-free.
Keep your toilets and bathrooms separate and don’t build them too close to your bedrooms as much as possible. Use different slippers for the toilet and bathroom and don’t use them in the house.
Always left the bathroom clean and dry. Immediately after the use, wipe it off. Meals should be taken in the dining room or the dinning mat.
Wash your undergarments yourself and train your children to do the same.
When some guests staying with you, provide them with a separate room and bedding. Spend sometimes with them showing their bedroom, bathroom and toilet. Give them a tour of the house, including kitchen, lawns. Tell them where to make a tea/coffee if they would like to make it.
Guest room must be decorated well up to your bedroom standard. The same goes for the bathroom.
Use one room for changing clothes. Put all the items in their place. 

8 comments:

  1. Great post. All readers will definitely like this post. Looking forward for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You evidentially did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am redesigning my sons room and I found it really difficult to find a good interior designer who was both cheap and had good quality in taste and design. I came across
    furniture at home and it really helped me design the room my son wanted at a small cost.I highly recommend the website to anyone designing a room in their house or any desired location because they expertise and efficiency in not only helping me design the room but also getting the products i needed to design my room as great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
    midlands accommodation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...