Dress Manners

Dress and Dressing Up Manners
Good clothes are considered a ticket to decent places. However you must know that only dressing elegantly and fashionably without the right posture, confidence, right manners will not serve.
Shoes constitute and important part of the overall dress. Keep them shinny clean all the times.
Keep your undergarments clean and change them everyday.
Wear your dress according to the occasion.
Be extraordinary careful about your socks and stockings. You never know when and where you might have to take your shoes off. Nothing damages the personality of a person than torn socks or stockings with holes.
Clothes must always be clean, stain-free and properly pressed.
Make-up helps us look naturally beautiful. Don’t overdo to the extent it looks artificial.
Nothing justifies dirty or disordered hair. A style is good if it can keep your hair neat and tidy throughout the day with a minimum effort.
If you dye your hair, choose a color which matches your original hair color. Changing a color of your hair frequently is not appreciable.
Take extra care of all those parts of your body, which stay exposed to direct light and sun, e.g hands, face, hair, feet.
Put more effort in becoming and staying slim and trim. Spend sometimes daily in walking and doing household work yourself.
It is decent and smart to wear loose-fit dresses over a trim and slim body than wearing tight dresses over a fat and a plumpy body.

9 comments:

  1. nice & impressive article you have posted..Your post have the information that is helpful for me as I am a new blogger.I would like you to keep up the good work.You know how to make your post understandable for most of the people.Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free.The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog and points that you expressed.This is very informative and well written.Just what I was looking for and quite thorough as well.Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent work guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this post, Very informative it is. Readers definitely get some useful knowledge from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...